Personal Genomics Companies
- 23andMe - 23andMe is a privately held personal genomics and biotechnology company that provides rapid genetic testing for both medical and genealogical purposes.
- Family Tree DNA - Family Tree DNA is a commercial genetic testing company that offers analysis of autosomal DNA, Y-DNA, and mitochondrial DNA to individuals for genealogical purposes.
- Ancestry.com DNA - Ancestry.com operates a network of genealogical and historical record websites focused on the United States and nine foreign countries, develops and markets genealogical software, and offers a wide array of genealogical related services.
- MyHeritage DNA - MyHeritage DNA is a genetic testing service launched by MyHeritage in 2016.
Purchasing DNA testing kits
- Ensembl - The Ensembl project provides free online access to genome databases of vertebrates and other eukaryotic species.
- UCSC Genome Bioinformatics Site - UCSC Genome site contains the reference sequence and working draft assemblies for a large collection of genomes
- Catalog of Published Genome-Wide Association Studies - This catalog contains an up-to-date list of all significant GWAS studies and their results
- SNPedia - SNPedia is a wiki investigating human genetics. It shares information about the effects of variations in DNA, citing peer-reviewed scientific publications.
- OpenSNP - openSNP allows customers of direct-to-customer genetic tests to publish their test results, find others with similar genetic variations, learn more about their results and get the latest literature on their variations
Books and video courses
Genetics and Genome Blogs
- Genomes Unzipped - Genomes Unzipped is a collaborative blog about personal genomics. Its goal is to provide genetic testing consumers with independent and informed analysis of developments in the field of genetics and the genetic testing industry.
Genetics,Heredity and Health tools
- Bifido Punnett Square Calculator - It is a free tool for generating and solving Punnett squares. This calculator can solve both simple and complex genetics problems, like genes interactions, polyploidy, polygenic, chromosomal nondisjunction.
- Promethease - Promethease is a tool to build a report based on SNPedia and a file of genotypes. Customers of DNA testing services (23andMe, FamilyTreeDNA, Ancestry.com, Complete Genomics) can use it to learn more about their DNA.
- Aging.AI - Aging.AI is a deep-learned predictor of age and gender made with a deep neural network trained on hundreds of thousands anonymized human blood tests.